skip to Main Content
Shop

Thai Binh Thermal Power Plant

THAI BINH THERMOELECTRIC PLANT

Thai Binh thermoelectric plant project is a key project of the government and one of the two plants of the Thai Binh thermoelectric center (the center is part of the 2011-2020 national electricity development plan with a vision to 2030).

The Electricity of Vietnam (EVN) and  Marubeni Corporation (Japan) have recently kicked off Pakage 11 – construction of the main plant of the Thai Binh thermoelectric plant project. The project has a total investment capital of VND26.5 trillion (US$1.27 billion), of which 85 percent is the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)’s official development assistance (ODA) and the remaining 15 percent is reciprocal capital from EVN. The US$1.02 billion Package 11 is implemented under the EPC (engineering, procurement, construction) mode by Marubeni. Thai Binh thermoelectric plant is being built in My Loc Commune in Thai Thuy District, Thai Binh Province. This is the 115-hectare project, consisting of two turbines with a total capacity of 600MW (2x300MW) and an annual power output of 3.6 billion kWh. The power plant will supply electricity to the national grid through a 220kV power transmission line originating from the Thai Binh power center’s 220kV transformer station.

Thai Binh thermoelectric plant an important project in Thai Binh province’s socio-economic development strategy and the country’s common development plan.

All equipment have been provided in Thai Binh thermal power plant by AMS Vietnam:

  • Mobile crane: Kato KA-5000, Tadano RK450-2
  • Crawler crane: Hitachi Sumitomo SCX1500A-3, IHI CCH2000-5, Sany SCC1500
  • Others equipment: Boom truck, trailer
Back To Top